Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Polar Opposites

For this assignment I chose to do dead and fake. In the picture there are dead flowers and fake sunflowers. The reason why I choose these opposites is because I wanted to showcase opposites that people normally don't think of. Fake is opposite to dead because when something is dead it was alive, but when something is fake it was never truly real. Fake flowers were never even alive while dead ones had the chance to live and did but has ended its life, unfortunately. I chose flowers as my subject because flowers is great representation of life. Flowers show life through every stage; birth, beginning stages of life, then death. I believe I have executed my concept very well, because I show the flowers (dead and fake) with a white spacer in the middle. But if the spacer wasn't there the flowers could be a whole one.

No comments:

Post a Comment