Monday, December 11, 2017

Surreal Project



During the surreal project I had a hard time with working with my idea. My original idea was to have a tree be smaller than a blade of grass, but I wasn't happy with how it was looking so I changed it. I looked through some of my old photos I happened to come upon one of my "Fooling Around" pictures (Fooling Around pictures are pictures I take for fun). It was a picture of the street in front of my home. I decided to use that picture for the road and the cars. I wanted to show the viewer a regular road leading towards the blades of grass. I ended with this, because I love the background of the grass and leaves and how the road goes straight to it

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this was a really nice solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest of the project was to post your final image then explain what your concept is and how you achieved the end result. Let me know when you have that done. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete